Olympus LS-10 Linear PCM Recorder Reviews
I have had this unit for several months and I have recorded lots of band practices (rock trio)some live shows and a little bit of acoustic and voice recording. I'm completely satisfied with this recorder. I really appreciate the solid build quality, sound quality, ease of use and the ease of getting files off the recorder onto the computer. I record band practices to MP3 and the built-in storage is enough for hours of recording. I have not yet needed the SD card. The battery life is really good. I have only used 2 sets of batteries in the last year and I record 1-4 songs each week at practice and play them back on the device a few times before downloading them. Sometimes I hook it up to external speakers and use it as a practice partner. I can record a part and then play over it easily. Other, more expensive, recorders offer some additional features such as multiple recording inputs but that has not been an issue for me. I use a little 8 channel mixer when I want to record more inputs at once. I have no problems or issues to report. The LS-10 is always in my guitar case and always ready to go.
Olympus LS-10 Linear PCM Recorder Feature
- Uncompressed 24 bit/96kHz Linear PCM recording capability, to capture the rich sound quality of music performances.
- Can record 14 hours on two AA batteries.
- The LS-10 can play back the high-quality audio it records and play it back on its built-in stereo speakers with vibrancy and clarity.
- The LS-10 has two gigabytes of internal flash memory to capture lengthy recordings. It also features an SD/SDHC removable media card slot to further expand its capacity
- WAV, MP3 and WMA recording and playback
- The LS-10 has two gigabytes of internal flash memory to capture lengthy recordings.
- It also features an SD/SDHC removable media card slot to further expand its capacity. WAV, MP3 and WMA recording and playback
Go tO Store Now !!
More Products
More Reviews
Feature-rich for a reasonable price - carl@oppedahl.com - Frisco, Colorado
Read the manual first, and see everything that this recorder can do. And it lives up to every feature in the manual. All for a very reasonable price.br /br /I use it for recording podcasts, but you could use it for any of a wide range of uses.
Great for the Paranormal Investigator - 333AMPARA -
My husband purchased this for my birthday. OMG it is the best digital recorder I have ever owned. Granted we are not musicans but paranormal investigators. I hooked up a headset while out at Trans Alleghany and I was able to catch disembodied voices in real time, clear as day... Totally freaky when you hear it real time but amazing!!!! This is now our standard recorder and the others are back up only!!!!!
Nov 01, 2010 20:07:05
0 comments:
Post a Comment