VocoPro RECODE-1 Portable Analog to Digital MP3 Recorder With Anti-Distort Technology

VocoPro RECODE-1 Portable Analog to Digital MP3 Recorder With Anti-Distort Technology Reviews



More Picture


VocoPro RECODE-1 Portable Analog to Digital MP3 Recorder With Anti-Distort Technology Feature

  • 512 MB Internal Memory - Expandable with SD Memory Card (SD Card Not Included)
  • Anti-Distort Technology ensures flawless recording
  • Audio Input Connections: 1/8 inch Stereo Line-in and Audio Output Connections: 1/8 inch headphone/li
  • PC Connections: Built-in USB jack for direct connection to PC
  • Includes RCA to Stereo Cables, headphones and carrying bag
Recorders


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

VocoPro Recode-1 - Wayne K. Arthur -
First of all I got this product for "practicing karaoke only"! Anyway, I bought the VocoPro Recode and at first was actually thrilled about what it could do. But since I was pretty ignorant about new technology, (as I was still using a cassette recorder at the time to practice with) I thought wow! Then I eventually realized how weak it was when it came to sound, volume wise. So I took a chance and bought the TASCAM DR-07 as I called around and found out about it and that it did the same thing as the VocoPro but a lot more and better all the way around (after reading a lot of reviews). So what I did was return the VocoPro since it was still in mint condition and apologized to Amazon, and they took it back with no problem. I'm not one who usually returns things but the VocoPro is very low tech compared to the Tascam DR-07, not to mention just about the same price! My recommendation is, no matter what you use the recorder for, if it's between the VocoPro the Tascam, buy the Tascam, as those are the only two I know about! Wayne Arthur



Oct 30, 2010 13:17:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment